- Learning new things: MgSo4 and MTX administration.
- Getting things done on time.
- The rare duty days when everything, and everyone seems to be calm and collected.
- My favorite dish served when I got home (shrimps, yum!).
- Free caramel macchiato from a friend, on a really humid day when the electricity’s down.
- Humor in the workplace.
- Long conversations with friends through phone.
- Being able to renew connections you thought you lost.
- Beginning and ending the duty with my duty kit intact and complete. HAHA. :))
- Finding two books at half-price (Hello Audrey Niffenegger and Jodi Picoult).